Name: Hannah Spittler
- I am in the ERE program at HSU. What I want to do with my life is build/design/refab buildings into environmently friendly living environments.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I am very intersted in sustainable energy.
- I also have a passion for recycled products and using them in everyway possible.
- I also want to work on finding ways to get energy from the ocean.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- A begining engineering course at CSUN throught my high school.
- I got to be a intern with LAWA and Parsons engineering for one summer.
- I build a small solar oven out of a pizza box and aluminum foil.
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
In Intro to Design, Engr 215, I worked with my team Triad Design to build a Bicycle Powered Generator. This is our design document Here is an example of a memo that I wrote for this class. This is an example of a spread sheet. This was my groups project plan. This is an Auto CAD that I completed in this class.