Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Grant Schlindwein
- I am currently attending Humboldt state university in pursuit of a bachelor's degree in science. My hobbies are surfing, disc golf and rock climbing. I am a hard working and a motivated individual who prioritizes efficiency. I take pride in being diverse in my abilities and lifestyle, experiencing all aspects of life to the best of my ability. I would consider myself a balanced person and a good mediator or translator in a group setting. Happiness, friendship, and synergy are what drive me to be my best.
Interests in Engineering
- Drinking water and waste water management
- Building and constructing eco-friendly homes
- Solid waste management around the world
Experience in Engineering
- Senior level standing at Humboldt state university in the environmental resources engineering program
- Associate in science degree from Orange Coast College
- Two semesters of Fortran programming experience