Welcome to Georgedappilly User page. Details of some mosquito related problems are included. Soon you will see material on energy conversation, waste disposal etc in this page.
UPLOADing a photo as well.
Conquering Common Cold or CoViDxx - Experience of GeorgeEM[edit | edit source]
HashTags[edit | edit source]
Hash Tags #CoViD #CoViD19 #covid #Covid19 #COVID #COVID19 #SARS #sars #SARSCOV2 #SARS CoV2 #sarscov2
[edit | edit source]
SEE BREAKING NEWS ON COVID19 SPREADING at bottom of this section
Virus[edit | edit source]
Now a days there are two types of Viruses; Biological Viruses and Computer Viruses. Only Bioviruses are dealt here.
Bio-viruses are like dry seeds. Have no active life until at a congenial environment. No self-ambulation.
Cells at upper respiratory tract having ACE2 receptors are the ones those receive SARS CoV 2 viruses initially, in a human body and succumb to its invasion and multiplication.
"A virus surface spike protein mediates SARS-CoV-2 entry into cells. To fulfill its function, SARS-CoV-2 spike binds to its receptor human ACE2 (hACE2) through its receptor-binding domain (RBD) and is proteolytically activated by human proteases." (Copy pasted from online article.)
Common Cold[edit | edit source]
Influenza a/b viruses are the pathogens responsible for Common Cold.
It is a 'don't bother' stuff in my area/country.
The information that this benign disorder claims a few thousands of lives in the US every year truly shocked me! In this part of the world it is conquered by harnessing simple common things like Pepper, fresh or dried Ginger, fresh Lime/Lemon etc.
CoViDxxxx[edit | edit source]
Initial symptoms of CoViD19 and Common Cold are identical.
- Treatment of COVID19 is nothing more than symptomatic as of April 2020.
- Hence the procedure to handle and contain Cold will (and in this user's case DID) hold good in the case of a suspected CoViD19 attack during last week of March 2020. It was as follows.
- Visited a supermarket and purchased 100kg groceries on behalf of our Residents'Association and donated to a local Community Kitchen. My nose and mouth were covered by a kerchief well.
- Deliberately and cautiously avoided touching unwanted surfaces at the store.
- Carried out disinfecting hand-wash with soap and water before entering back the house.
- Once inside the house, applied the disinfectant on hands to make things doubly sure.
- Contrary to expectation next day felt some mild throat itching and general discomfort.
Pepper-Saliva Therapy[edit | edit source]
- Took one Blackpepper (homegrown) and kept between teeth and mouth.
- On soaking with saliva, cracked the swollen Pepper with wisdom teeth, kept it back behind the teeth and rinced the throat with the Saliva-Pepper juice.
- The burning solution pierced into the throat tissues.
- Didn't eat or drink anything to suppress the burning sensation.
- It is the burning stuff THAT KILLS THE VIRUS THAT HIDES AND PROCREATE INSIDE THE AIRWAY CELLS.
- Repeated the crushing and rinsing process every 5-10 minutes till the juice gave burning sensation.
- Finally chewed the inert remainings and swallowed.
- Gradually the phlegm in the throat, itching and discomforts vanished but reappeared next day.
- Repeated the process and cycle till the symptoms stalled for good.
Pepper smoke therapy[edit | edit source]
Similar symptoms appeared a day after visiting a Bank in June. Then in addition to Pepper Coffee and Pepper Saliva therapies tried the Pepper Smoke therapy as narrated in a Social media Video of an elderly gentle man from NorthMalabar of Kerala, India. Pepper Smoke Therapy is felt to be easier to implement and superior in effect.
Modus operandi[edit | edit source]
- Pierce partially the sharp tip of a long pin on a dry Pepper.
- Sit conveniently.
- Keep a lighted Candle or something alike in front.
- Hold the pin by the other end.
- Bring the Pepper close to the lower or middle edge of the flame.
- After 2-3-4 seconds move Pepper away from flame and see if smoke or flame is there.
- If smoke is there, keep head bent down, hold Pepper near chin and gently inhale the smoke.
- Use other palm to direct smoke to nose as well as to prevent breeze from driving it away.
- If felt appropriate, use a funnel or paper-cone to concentrate and direct the smoke.
- For rinsing throat with smoke, inhale through open mouth.
- Initially some discomfort is likely, if one is not a smoker already.
- If Pepper show flame, blow air to extinguish and inhale smoke.
- Once smoke disappears, take Pepper close to flame and repeat.
- Give gap between inhalations to allow discomfort if any to subside.
- Continue till the whole Pepper is used up.
- If done during the early days of a Common Cold episode just one Pepper will settle the matter.
Pepper - Dry Ginger Blackcoffee[edit | edit source]
- Crushed or powdered Pepper (preferably black) 2 grams
- " " Dry Ginger (or fresh if dry not available) 2 grams if dry
- Palm Gaggery (or other sweeteners if this is not available) 15 grams
- Coffee powder 2 grams
- Basil leaf (if available) 2 grams if dry
- പനിക്കൂർക്ക (fever green if available) 2 grams if dry
Preparation[edit | edit source]
Drop into 100 ml of boiling water and continue heating another two minutes
Use when consumably/comfortably cool but warm.
These are my experiences[edit | edit source]
What is narrated above are my experiences.
It is neither scientifically proven nor scientifically studied with control population, double blind placebo, random selection of sample population or whatsoever.
Usage of Pepper for resolving Common Cold issues is an ancestoral knowledge and experience.
New Symptoms of CoViD19 Identified[edit | edit source]
Loss of sniffing ability[edit | edit source]
More symptoms[edit | edit source]
Additionally Chill, Shiver, Headache, Muscle pain and Throat pain are also identified as symptoms of CoViD19.
Additional nervous disorders[edit | edit source]
Like other Corona Viruses (MERS CoV, SARS CoV1) SARS CoV2 also affects the Nervous System, says American Medical Association study. Symptoms identified are Heartattack, Unconsciousness, Epilepsy etc.
My 2nd suspected CoViD attack (?)[edit | edit source]
My 2nd suspecyed CoViD attack (?)[edit | edit source]
On Saturday May 16, 2020 visited three places (Electricity Office, a Grocery store and an air'conditioned bakery) -masking face with handkerchief, maintaining social distanceing, avoiding unnecessary physical contacts and performing disinfecting hand-wash before entering house on return. In spite of all these precautions Sunday night after first leg of sleep felt strong headache, throat discomfort, Adams Apple enlargement and fatigue. Losing no time took a BlackPepper and performed Pepper-Saliva Therapy (PST). After 5 minutes got one more Pepper and repeated the process (PST) and slept again. By morning the symptoms fell to 10%. Repeated PST a third time. By evening things were back to normal.
Some hospitals deny treatment to people with Cold and Cough[edit | edit source]
Even hospitals of certain developed countries advice enquiring patients to remain home observing personal distanceing and performing disinfecting hand-wash as long as they can breathe by themselves! What a pity!
Aayurveedam[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Ayurveda of India that have stood the test of time has many solutions for viruses.
- Primary and STRATEGIC Ayurvedic weapon against Viruses is SMOKE!
- The fireworks at the culmination of religious and social functions is supposed to serve this (probably primary) purpose.
- "Smoking" the surroundings of house and Cattle sheds harnessing dry leafs and Coconut husk during dusk was a common practice and sight of Kerala, India.
- There are different herbal combinations to smoke and destroy pathogens including Viruses.
- One combination is Aparaajitha dhuupa chooRnam (അപരാജിത ധൂപ ചൂർണ്ണം meaning unfailing smoke powder). In the wake of the CoViD19 infection breakout, Indigenous Medicine Department of Kerala Government is distributing this to interested ones for house/home disinfection (as a precautionary measure against social spreading?). The authorities recommend 5 grams of it to be spread over ember. The emerging smoke be retained indoors to destroy pathogens in the atmosphere and surfaces.
- Another combination used by many individuals on a regular basis is "Panchagavyam" (പഞ്ചഗവ്യം). It has five items. What I remember those are Ghee, Husk of Paddy, ripened yellow leaf stalks (petioles) of Jackfruit tree, and two others. (If someone is interested I can find out and give here). An advocate who harness this regularly to disinfecting his office is known to me.
- There are combinations for repulsion as well as for destruction of pests/pathogens.
- In case of suspicion of SARS-CoV-2 infection, don't wait for the symptoms to show up. While at home try steps 6 onwards narrated in the earlier section bove or keep taking warm (not hot) strong, medium sweet, Pepper-Ginger-Blackcoffee a table spoon every five miniutes. This may help one to not test positive later.
This is not a health or medical advice. Only sharing my experience with common cold (Influenza).
More related information is in pipeline. Keep visiting us. ... ... ...
Germs and Germ Theory in Aayurveeda perspective[edit | edit source]
Aayurveeda[edit | edit source]
- Aayurveeda is the Health Science originated in ancient India and has stood the test of time.
- A Google search on History of Ayurveda said: "According to modern Ayurvedic sources, the origins of Ayurveda have been traced to around 6,000 BCE when they originated as an oral tradition. Some of the concepts of Ayurveda have existed since the times of Indus Valley Civilization."
- The language used to explain, record and convey Aayurveeda is Sanskrit.
- Sanskrit has the rare distinction of having no abusive/filthy word in it.
- In India Sanskrit is known as Devabhasha - language of God.
- With the help of a conversion rule named Katapayaathi, books on Architecture known as Thachchusaastram have been written as meaningful poems.
- In the known history no Aayurveeda medicine has been withdrawn or banned due to undesirable side/after effects or any reason whatsoever.
Germ[edit | edit source]
- All life forms that are invisible to naked eye come under this class.
- In Sanskrit it is denoted as Bhuutham.
- Bhuutham colloquially means evil spirit.
- Those (germs) are further divided into two classes - friend & foe.
- Those which come under friend class help improve health and growth where as the other does the opposite.
- A good example of the friend group is the Gut Bacteria 
- Presently the most notorious and recently added member of the foe group is none other than the SARS-CoV-2.
Germ Theory[edit | edit source]
- Approach of Aayurveeda and modern science in fighting germs differ from one another.
- Both the approaches have merrits and demerits.
- Both are incomplete.
- If approach of Aayurveeda is compared to a fort built around a palace or city, approach of Modern Science maybe compared to a war fought at a battle field using weapons.
Scripts of my audio clips for COVID19 edification[edit | edit source]
First audio clip[edit | edit source]
Minuteness of SARS_CoV_2 and essentiality of disinfecting hand-wash[edit | edit source]
- Covid19 is the name given to a contagious fever that broke out in Wuhan, the capital and largest city of Hubei Province of China and identifying the causative pathogen as a Corona Virus during November 2019.
- On obtaining details the pathogen was christened Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Corona Virus 2 and abbreviated as SARS -CoV-2.
- Earlier knowledge was "this Virus neither flies nor flows freely through air/atmosphere for more than a meter; hence wearing mask will not prevent getting infected." More over the pseudo/false sense of safety gained by wearing mask will discourage adhering to required cautionsand will worsen the situation.'
- A recent study of The MIT Scientists said: "Coronavirus can travel up to 8 metres from exhalation, linger in air for hours" | Deccan Herald []
- Need of the hour are steps like sanitising hand-wash & keeping distance/gap from all others to keep the spread of CoViD19 at abeyance.
- Some doubting Thoma-s wonder how these actions are going to deliver the goods!
- Keeping distance/gap from all others. This is to prevent the droplets (containing viruses) escaping from the mouth or nose of an (infected but not matured enough to exhibit symptoms) individual during close interaction, conversation, cough etc . lodging on our face or hands. This was with the assumption that such droplets will not travel more than one meter distance in the atmosphere.
Who all have to wear mask?[edit | edit source]
Mask is to be worn by
- Those who attend patients,
- Those who have frequent close interaction with public,
- Those who might have become infected due to having close interaction with a patient shortly before diagnosing CoViD19 positive or exhibiting symptoms,
- Those who visit places where people assemble or assembled recently and
- All those who use Public Transport.
- All those who have poor immunity - such as Senior Citizens, Organ transplanted persons, those undergoing Cancer treatment like Chemotherapy etc.
Minuteness of SARS-CoV-2[edit | edit source]
- The pathogen causing CoViD19 is named SARS-CoV-2. It is a Corona Virus of spherical shape. Size is between 50 and 200 nanometers dia (Structural_biology subsection of Virology section). One nanometer as we know is only one in Hundred Crores (100,00,00,000 or 1,000,000,000) of a meter.
- Finger/palm lines (palmar flexion creases) Width of the widest line on my right palm is hardly one millimetre (say W). If these viruses, of 200 nanometers diameter, form a queue touching each other across this line widthwise, five millions (5,000,000) of them will be required to touch both edges!
- Even if the width of the smallest line on my palm is only one-hundredth of the widest line (say w), 50,000 SARS-CoV-2s are needed to occupy one line across!
- A Square area with side equal to "w" can accommodate two hundred and fifty Crores (2,500,000,000) and a Circle of Diameter "w" can hold approximately 100 Crores (962,500,000) of this Virus!
- This circle is much smaller than a dot/period/fullstop in a manuscript.
Need for disinfecting hand-wash[edit | edit source]
- Visualise what a huge number of this Virus can hide in the lines/creases on both the surfaces of a palm like that!
- The experience of a virus on our hand during a normal hand-wash may be more fierce than that of a man fallen into a flooding river or a landslide.
- The virus must be having the ability to stick or hold on to our skin, probably using the protruding divergent cone-like hands which may function like Lizard-legs (vacuum grip). (This could be one of the strongest reasons for the CoViD19 to become Pandemic in no time.)
- Hence a usual hand-wash will not dislodge it from the hideouts at the bottom of palmar flexion creases.
- That is what necessitates the 20 seconds long scratching&rubning hand-wash applying Sanitiser or Soap&Water.
- Since the disinfecting hand-wash demos are flooding all the media, it is skipped here.
- It is not enough to do the sanitising hand-wash after entering the house/office/shop/etc; it must be done before entering.
- To put it in a nut shell, patients (confirmed covid cases) being in isolation are unlikely to spread the disease; it is during the symptomless incubation period that the virus spread and if not taken care of properly, progressing to social spread stage. The only available checks to prevent these are distanceing and hand-wash.
- Hope and pray you be successful in preventing CoViD19 by distanceing and hand-wash.
- Hope your friends also be successful in preventing CoViD19 by distanceing and hand-wash.
- Is it not so, that we will be safe from CoViD19 only if others are safe from CoViD19?
- About social spreading in next audio post.
- Me George.E.M.
Second audio clip[edit | edit source]
CoViD19 and Common Cold[edit | edit source]
Preparation in progress
CoViD19 Lockdown to last for two years?![edit | edit source]
A news report of April 15, 2020 quoting a Harward University Study said so!
SARS-CoV-2 is undergoing superfast mutations[edit | edit source]
According to a news paper report a study involving 7500 patients drawn from around the world is published early May 2020. The report in Infection, Genetics and Evolution  Journal confirmed nearly 200 mutations.
Exact numbers are 7666 samples and 198 mutations as given in the publication.
The US government's Centre for Disease Control update[edit | edit source]
- [07/06, 12:10]:*
- The US government’s Centre for Disease Control has made official the emerging scientific evidence on Coronavirus transmission:*
Very low risk of transmission from surfaces. Very low risk from outdoor activities. Very high risk from gatherings in enclosed spaces like offices, religious places, cinema halls or theatres. These findings that have been emerging for a while need to be applied by people to manage the situation in the best manner possible. Time to reduce panic about surface transmission, and time to not be too eager to go back to office.
- Latest from CDC, USA*
- Who is expected to catch corona.... an interesting analysis*
- WHAT IT TAKES TO INFECT*
To successfully infect you, the virus needs a dose of: ~1000 viral particles (vp) The typical environmental spread of activities: Breath: ~20 vp/minute Speaking: ~200 vp/minute Cough: ~200 million vp (enough of these may remain in air for hours in a poorly ventilated environment) Sneeze: ~200 million vp FORMULA Successful infection = Exposure to Virus * Time SCENARIOS
- Being in vicinity of someone (with 6 ft distancing): Low risk if limit to less than 45 minutes
- Talking to someone face to face (with mask): Low risk if limit to less than 4 minutes
- Someone passing you walking/jogging/cycling: Low risk
- Well-ventilated spaces, with distancing: Low risk (limit duration)
- Grocery shopping: Medium risk (can reduce to low by limiting time and following hygiene)
- Indoor spaces: High risk
- Public Bathrooms/Common areas: High fomite/surface transfer risk
- Restaurants: High risk (can reduce to Medium risk by sitting outdoors with distancing and surface touch awareness)
- Workplaces/Schools (even with social distancing): Very high risk, including high fomite transfer risk
- Parties/Weddings: Very high risk
- Business networking/conferences: Very high risk
- Arenas/Concerts/Cinemas: Very high risk
- RISK FACTORS*
The bottom line factors you can use to calculate your risk are: - indoors vs outdoors - narrow spaces vs large, ventilated spaces - high people density vs low density - longer exposure vs brief exposure The risks will be higher for former scenarios.
- STAY SAFE*
[edit | edit source]
In the recent past[edit | edit source]
GEM Mosquito control was quoted in an online discussion[edit | edit source]
Hacker Newsnew | comments | show | ask | jobs | submitlogin
girishso 342 days ago | parent | favorite | on: Let's Kill All the Mosquitoes
This reminds me of GEM Mosquito control. I believe this is the only real eco friendly solution for mosquitoes menace. But corporates milking money out of mosquitoes control devices, won't let this be mainstream.
> GEM technology is a process of achieving sustainable mosquito control in an eco friendly manner by providing artificial breeding grounds utilizing common household utensils and destroying larvae by non-hazardous natural means such as throwing them in dry places or feeding them to larvae eating fishes.
Process in short - https://www.appropedia.org/GEM_mosquito_control#Modus_operand....
To see full discussion go https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11536074
ECO FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE MOSQUITO CONTROL[edit | edit source]
Why do I run after all these?[edit | edit source]
I do all this out of my love & concern towards my fellow beings. About love Bible says that it is above all and without it all are useless. (http://bible.oremus.org/bible.cgi?ql=68968667)
I am aware that I know only very little. Much much less than what anybody else world over know. Knowledge & information are oceans and I might have seen a droplet of it or probably less than that. But in spite of that it is The Holy Bible ( http://bible.oremus.org/bible.cgi?ql=68968227, http://bible.oremus.org/bible.cgi?ql=68968374, http://bible.oremus.org/?ql=69177324 ) that gave me courage to speak like this.
Praise The LORD[edit | edit source]
God is great! HE has done great things for us! HE must have greater things for us in store yet to be found out! This mighty & magnificent mosquito control technology was designed & developed by God almighty when HE created mosquito[] 170 million years ago. HE then embedded it in the life-cycle of mosquito itself so that it will be readily & freely available wherever mosquito is available. HE created human beings[] after 169.8 million years. It appears to me that HE then selected this worthless individual named E M George (George son of Mathew of Edappilly family of Kottanalloor Village of Thrissur district of Keralam state of Country India of Continent Asia) to popularise it after such a long time - the last quarter of 20th century AD onwards - for the benefit of HIS beloved children (the human beings). Otherwise how could a Renewal Retreat Preacher could show & tell me at the first encounter itself the Biblical [] quote []Luke.13:34-36 (Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often have I desired to gather your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing! See, your house is left to you. And I tell you, you will not see me until the time comes when you say, 'Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord.'), a second one (again an evangalist), to whom I said about some accidents I survived, quote [] Isaiah.43:2,4,10 (When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flames shall not consume. Because you are precious in my sight, and honored, and I love you. I give people in return for you, nations in exchange for your life. you are my witnesses, says the LORD, and the servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me.) & I could hit on quote [] John.3:32,33,34 (He testifies to what he has seen and heard, yet no one accepts his testimony. Whoever has accepted his testimony has certified this, that God is true. He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for he gives the Spirit without measure.).
Again after half a decade from those days (and after almost an year of uploading the rest of this page)today (30Dec2007) when I opened the Holy Bible (randomly after a prayer) HE revealed those same words (The Lament Over Jerusalem which were shown by the evangalist Br. Jose Kanatt) written in another place by St. Matthew []. I see this incident as a re-confirmation of the fact and words uttered through Br. Jose Kanatt.
Great words of visionaries[edit | edit source]
Some great (persons') words which I quote occassionally:-
On inventions[edit | edit source]
Prof.A.W.Bickerton on lunar mission[edit | edit source]
British Chemist (1926)
- "This foolish idea of shooting at the moon is an example of the absurd lengths to which vicious specialisation will carry scientists working in thought-tight compartments. To escape the earth's gravitation, a projectile needs a velocity of 7 Mps(*). The thermal energy at this speed is 15180 cals. Hence the proposition appears to be basically impossible."
(* M denotes miles)
Arthur C Clark replying Bickerton.[edit | edit source]
Clark's Law propounded by the writer(science fiction) and scientist (discovered Geo-stationary orbit)
It states in effect that
- If a respected senior scientist says a thing can be done, he or she is almost always correct; if the scientist says it cannot be done, he or she is almost always wrong.
Some philosophical thoughts[edit | edit source]
Vikram A Sarabhai[edit | edit source]
Father of Indian Space Programme
- To create conditions for the application of Science and Scientists to the real problems of society, we have to encourage scientists to interest themselves in problems outside their fields of specialisation.
Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam[edit | edit source]
Renowned space engineer, Bharat Ratna Awardee & Past President of India.
- Those who aim high have to learn to walk alone too, when required.
On ideas[edit | edit source]
Last week (late Nov 2007) I got some quotations from our local news paper about ideas. I felt God Almighty sent it to me as I was in need of that then to clarify some of somebody's doubts.
Albert Einstein[edit | edit source]
- "If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it"
Sri Buddha[edit | edit source]
- "An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea"
George Bernard Shaw[edit | edit source]
- "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have an apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
Mosquito menace[edit | edit source]
Mosquito is the one & only vector of dreaded diseases Malaria, Dengue fever, Yellow fever, Meninjo encephalitis alias Japanese encephalitis, Chikun guniya, Filariasis & half a dozen others. Most of these do not have medical treatment; cure is by nature or God. W H O says that vector control is the effective method to combat most of these diseases, epidemics & subsequent problems of health and wealth. Mosquito adversely affects tourism, real estate value, evening social gatherings & comfortable sleep in addition to spreading of those deadly diseases. The World Health Report 1996 said “The mosquito: public health enemy number one. … of all the insects that transmit disease, the mosquito represents by far the greatest menace” (pp46) ... It remains mankind’s most indomitable foe, resisting costly efforts to eradicate or even control it.” (pp46).
“The Asian tiger mosquito, which can transmit deadly strains of encephalitis virus as well as dengue and yellow fever, has been introduced into the United States, Brazil and parts of Africa in cargoes of rubber vehicle tyres shipped from Asia. In the United states alone, this mosquito is established in at least 23 states, and can survive winters as far north as Chicago.” (WHR 1996 PP47)
Malaria[edit | edit source]
Out of the diseases mentioned Malaria is considered to be the most dangerous. It is the greatest killer of human history & is considered the oldest known infectious disease. Its parasite – the monocellular sporozoa of genus plasmodium – was isolated in 1880 AD. But even from 1700 AD onwards Quinine, extracted from the bark of Cinchona tree was in use for treatment of Malaria. Later on several natural as well as synthetic drugs were developed. In spite of that “Malaria continues to be one of the biggest contributors to disease burdens in terms of deaths and suffering” according to The World Health Report 1996 (pp47) & “Malaria is the most important tropical disease, remaining widespread throughout the tropics, but also occurring in many temperate regions. Malaria epidemics kill 100,000 people of all ages every year” says The World Health Report 2006. “Forty years ago there were hopes that malaria would be eradicated in a fairly short time, mainly through the intensive use of insecticides. However, malaria still remains a serious threat in endemic countries today” said The World Health Report 1996 (pp47)
The development of newer anti malarial drugs was necessitated by the drug resistance of plasmodium. The World Health Report 2006 says in other places “anti malarial drug resistance is a major public health problem which hinders the control of Malaria” ... “Malaria & HIV are two of the most devastating global health problems of our time. Together they cause more than 4 million deaths a year”. “The main problems in malaria control are shortages of resources and resistances to pesticides and drugs” (WHR 1996 pp48)
News on Nov 18, 2017[edit | edit source]
More info at[edit | edit source]
Dengue fever[edit | edit source]
Dengue affects more than 100 countries in all continents except Europe, and is spreading rapidly in many areas. It is caused by four distinct viruses transmitted by Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. Dengue is the world’s most important mosquito-borne virus disease. A total of 2 500 million people worldwide are at risk of infection. An estimated 20 million cases occur each year, of whom 500 000 need to be hospitalized. There is no cross immunity, which means that an individual who has recovered from one remains susceptible to the other three & end up in DHF & DSS ( WHR 1996 pp48 ).
Some history[edit | edit source]
The discovery of Sir Ronald Ross in 1897 (that mosquito is the vector of Malaria) triggered a host of activities for Mosquito eradication. A complete century & a decade of intense & costly activities expending precious resources have elapsed since then. But even now (in this 21st century when people have reserved seats for Lunar tours & some have had outer space tour & MAN have cloned DOLLY) 100’s of millions contract mosquito borne diseases & millions die of it year after year! Mosquito successfully continues to retain its triumphant lead in the age old fight of MAN against it! How pathetic!
Why is it that the mosquitogenic problems keep growing from bad to worse? The logical answer is either the diagnosis or the remedial measures or both are wrong. Mosquito swiftly builds resistance to insecticides & larvicides applied on them, enabling future generations to survive. Problem gets compounded by the destruction of its predators as a result of indiscriminate use of chemical manures & insecticides in agriculture.
In order to tide over such lacunae what is needed is a technology devoid of such handicaps. The need of the hour is an appropriate technology capable of producing sustainable result in reasonable time frame at moderate & affordable cost and causing no adverse environmental impact.
Classes[edit | edit source]
I go around taking classes on mosquito menace, energy conservation, waste disposal, related problems & safe practical solutions.
Class at Pattom CentralSchool[edit | edit source]
On 4th Dec 2008 a talk was given to the students of primary section (standards I, II, III & IV) following the morning assembly. This was to create awareness among them about the problems caused by mosquito, need for effective as well as eco-friendly mosquito control and so on.
This class was arranged in connection with a mosquito control project in progress there. This project is being carried out by a select group of nearly 50 students of the primary school under the leadership & guidance of their teacher Smt. Jalajakumari. The Project is sponsored by INTEL Corporation.
The school has 2 shifts & the primary wing begins at 7 am. My class was arranged towards the end of morning assembly.
Book[edit | edit source]
Wrote a book in Malayalam (a vernacular language of India used by people of Kerala state) titled ‘Kothuku Naseekarana Margamgal’ (meaning mosquito control methods) & published by DC Books, Good Shepherd Street, Kottayam, 686 001 in June 2000 (ISBN 81-264-0174-5). Target group of this book is children. Style of presentation is selected to suit their taste. General editor is Dr.M.G.Sasibhushan and executive editor is Prof.S.Sivadas.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Mine[edit | edit source]
Demo1 of GEM Technology. Larvae & Pupae poured on dry land being taken away by ants within a short time! http://web.archive.org/web/20110701003854/http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5133444645146828997
Demo2 of GEM Technology. Mosquito larvae hatched in traps (artificial mini/micro water bodies), their lack of freedom & the ease with which they are handled!! http://web.archive.org/web/20110721164241/http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7836345069333565050
Demo3 of GEM Technology. Larvae hatched in traps being fed to Gambussia Affinis alias mosquito-fish. http://web.archive.org/web/20110701001142/http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5367206382076751104
Mosquito control: Asianet SUPRABHAATHAM 21 JUN 07. E.M.George being interviewed by Amaravila Satheesh. Part I of V.http://web.archive.org/web/20110620073821/http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7706012061861526343
Mosquito control: appropriate technology. E.M.George talking to people of Calicut (Kozhikode, Kerala, India) through ACV http://web.archive.org/web/20110605133025/http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=790631470196813532
[edit | edit source]
1. Mosquito stock footage 13 minutes shows egg hatching, imago emerging from pupa, etc http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1083967722048048994&pr=goog-sl
2. Know more about mosquito bites 4 minutes shows mosquitoe's biting preferences & immediate reaction on human body http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3547281337565851217&pr=goog-sl
Blogs[edit | edit source]
http://traplarva.blogspot.com (this is bilingual)
Main page[edit | edit source]
Diabetes cured[edit | edit source]
BREAKING NEWS[edit | edit source]
Scientific evidence corroborating Georgedappilly's claim (2009) on hypoglycemic efficacy of Long Wheat had been lying dormant for one and a half decades in a Scientific Paper . Unfortunately the conclusion of the paper was in the negative on hypoglycemic effect of LW. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise for Georgedappilly. A staunch opponent of Long Wheat Mash Diet Regimen LWMDR who has branded Georgedappilly as a cheat, thug & what not dug out the 14 year old study paper to pull me down in an online discussion forum on Diabetes. To his ill-luck I followed the link & at the very first glance itself noticed the positive fact contained in the included data (TAble II of the paper) .
This paper has a real pearl lying hidden. It is a matter of great satisfaction that in spite of the facts that great experts carried out the study, wrote the paper & got it published in an appropriate international journal and many more experts studied & quoted the paper, it was only a "Tom-Dick-and-Harry-class of " layman who was destined to notice this. This is a panacea for Diabetics but a dust in the eye for some others!
The point that authors left unnoticed in the paper & caught my attention as very important is: the increase in blood sugar that happened due to the experimental diet in two fortnights was reverted by the next one fortnight in the case of Group I (who used Dicoccum whole Wheat flour) but not so in the case of Group II (who used Bread Wheat flour)!!!
This study also indicates that even LW flour in the form of unleavened bread works (not only mash!) in regulating the Blood Sugar of Diabetes patients.
More than a decade ago God Almighty made experts prepare evidence for my experience to show the world.
More interesting thing is that HE made the one who fights LWMDR tooth & nail bring the evidence to my notice!!! THE LORD convinces me that I am on the right path. PRAISE THE LORD!
"Dhaanee dhaanee mee likhaa hee khaanee waalee kaa naaam" (English equivalent of this Hindi saying is: On each grain is written the name of the one who will eat it).
Four cases compared to show role of IR in trigger & sustenance of DM[edit | edit source]
|Case2 IFG Relative||Case3 Wife of an acquaintant||Case4 Friend on Insulin inj||Remarks|
|FBS*||95||109||218 !!||150||* mg/dL|
|PPBS mg/dL||86||79||190.7**||200*||* Average **eAG (A1C)|
|HbA1c %||5.0||ND||8.1||9+||ND=Not Done|
|FSI micro U/mL||5.41||11.2||15.6||200+||Range 2.6 - 24.9|
|HDL mg/dL||59||63||75||49||> 40|
|IR(2)||0.915||2.476||1.218||2.918||TriG÷HDL range <=2.0|
|Tab1||Nil||Nil||?||Glucobay (50) 1-1-1|
|Tab2||Nil||Nil||?||Galvus met (50/1000)☆ 1-0-1||☆>Vildagliptin 50 + Metformin 1000|
Analysis[edit | edit source]
Some Diabetic Neuropathy Gangrene cases[edit | edit source]
Anxious waiting! Wondering what surprise this time? Fingers or foot!?
Report published by a vernacular news paper[edit | edit source]
Following is only a word-by-word translation of the Rashtradeepika feature http://www.rashtradeepika.com/shugar/
LONG WHEAT TO DEFEND DIABETES; CLAIMS FORMER SCIENTIST
E. M. George who was a Scientist at I S R O landed at Thrissur Railway Station on his way to Irinjalakuda from Thiruvananthapuram. He was stalled by the sight of people with their foot-fingers even amputated due to Diabetes. Spent time with them.
Anybody may exclaim 'what is the relation between Space Scientist and Diabetes'. Discovery of ways and means to blow off Diabetes on sight from experience is the only relation George has with Diabetes. Because of that itself he feels sympathy for those suffering from Diabetes.
Special diet, that only is the means to beat Diabetes. By now itself it is many who have driven Diabetes away by George's diet. To those who ask 'what authenticity is there for a Space Scientist in health matters' there is only one thing to tell. There is absolutely no authenticity, but an erstwhile Diabetic himself has no Diabetes now is the evidence, says George.
The courage to fight Diabetes with determination was gained from the ISRO job, says George. In case of encountering a problem in Rocket launching, examining and experimentations will continue till identifying the cause and uprooting it. Hence no problem repeats ever after. What will happen if same strategy is tried in the case of Diabetes? It was during this search the knowledge that 'Diabetes can be cured by harnessing Long Wheat diet' was understood from an expert. Decided to give a try. It was at the age of 57 that George became Diabetic. Took Long Wheat mash for breakfast and supper. Didn't skip rice for lunch. But completely avoided sweet items. Skipped Milk also. It was on understanding from experts that Long Wheat has some special factor capable of finishing off Diabetes, tried to find out whether taking this consistently can cure the disease. Though initially there was no much improvement, did not tire out. Proceeded with this diet consistently. Carried out tests also at regular intervals. After a certain stage Diabetes was seen to be coming down. Diabetes was expelled completely in three years by Long Wheat diet itself. George says 'am 67 now, Diabetes has not shown up again'.
This idea was presented at the Science Congress at Thiruvananthapuram. It was utilising the opportunity extended to the discoveries of non-experts that the participation was realised. It was numerous persons who took the details from here and did away with Diabetes, says George.
All details are ready at Google under the title 'George cured Diabetes'. Two gram Long Wheat for one kilogram of body weight is the measure. Common Wheat instead of Long Wheat is not effective, says George. The experimentally found out fact is already presented in more than 200 residents' association classes. The only doubt many have is whether there is any relation with the companies that trade Long Wheat. There is no such contact, nobody is compelled to do this, says George.
After leaving the job at ISRO now sharing this type of experiences with others is the aim of George hailing from Irinjalakuda and settled at Thiruvananthapuram. Has invented Gem Tech to solve mosquito menace.
But this was used by a South African national during the efforts for patenting it. The invented technology is to facilitate mosquito to lay eggs and then destroying it.
Sharing my experience & exposure with an elite group[edit | edit source]
The Institution of Engineers (India) KERALA STATE CENTRE
cordially invites you to attend
Technical Talk on
How I Cured My Diabetes
by Er. E.M. George Former Scientist/Engineer VSSC, ISRO Trivandrum
on 22 December 2010 Wednesday 5.45 PM
at The Institution of Engineers Hall Visvesvaraya Bhavan Opposite Kanakakunnu Palace Trivandrum-33
Open to Public. All are Welcome.
Topic: Diabetes is considered to be an incurable syndrome. But our speaker claims to have has a different experience by avoiding the beaten track. His novel route seems to have taken him to a virgin land. Statistics indicate that Diabetes kills six persons per minute (PPM?). The W.H.O. says that Diabetes is spreading like epidemic in India; it is one of the largest killers of the world. India is designated the WORLD CAPITAL OF DIABETES. SO, Come on! Let us scrutinize his tall & unique claim.
Speaker: Our speaker is Former Scientist/Engineer of Indian Space Research Organisation. One of his earlier ideas has won a US Patent (No.6338220).
JOINTLY ORGANISED BY: Aeronautical Society of India, Trivandrum Branch Computer Society of India, Trivandrum Chapter IEEE Kerala Section IETE Thiruvananthapuram Local Centre Indian National Society for Aerospace and Related Mechanisms, Thiruvananthapuram Chapter Project Management Institute- Trivandrum- Kerala Chapter Systems Society of India, Thiruvananthapuram Chapter Indian Society for Technical Education, Kerala Section
Website: www.ietvm.org e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:0471-2322991
People mistake me for a Long Wheat promoter[edit | edit source]
- It is felt that many people mistake me for a Long Wheat cultivator, farmer, trader or researcher. They think that I am cunningly trying to promote the prospects of Long Wheat by misleading Diabetic patients, pretending to have cured Diabetes which is considered by modern science and medicine people as a syndrome & (hence) incurable. I pity them and feel that it is already explained for them in a book written twenty centuries ago; passage is there.
Shooter 07:48, 10 November 2013 (PST)
Upload a file/photo[edit | edit source]
UPLOADing a photo as well.
Bumblebee flight[edit | edit source]
Following is a WhatsApp msg to a respected senior acquaintant: Good morning sir. Yesterday (11052020) morning a few Bumblebees were seen floating in the mini open aquarium in carporch. They were trying hard to liftoff. Watching them showed a strange phenomenon. Immediately got the mobile phone and recorded. Only a technocrat-visionary-analyst of your stature, I feel, can evaluate it and firm up an idea. Hope you would be kind enough to give a look and unearth the unsolved Bumblebee puzzle at your leisure.
His prompt reply[edit | edit source]
[12/05 11:11] Education Expert Author Orator: Shall certainly see later. Aerodynamics could never explain how bumblebee flies
[14/05 11:03] George.E.M; MSc; CHBHC.: Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time for yesterday's long discussion sir. Hope I could explain my view points to you. I do appreciate your concerns regarding the processes of proving. Could you re-view the video in the context of yesterday's discussions, sir?