|Affiliations||Humboldt State University|
|Groups||Practivistas Dominicana past participants|
|Courses||Engr215 Introduction to Design, , , , , , ,|
|Impact Combined page views of this user's contributions to the main namespace.||2,914|
|Contributions||La Yuca renewable energy 2014
WetLand pyramidal water desalinator
Ghetto2Garden renewable energy 2014
My name is Emily Klee, and I am studying Environmental Resources Engineering at Humboldt State University.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Alternative energy
- Solar electricity
- Water quality
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Courses Taken at Humboldt State University:
- Calculus I, II, III
- During the summer of 2014, I took part in the Practivistas Dominicana Program. My team and I designed two seperate projects to provide solar energy that will power the electricity needs of the two different sites. The following are links to the projects: Ghetto2Garden renewable energy 2014 La Yuca renewable energy 2014.
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- For ENGR_215, my group, It's Always Sunny, and I designed a solar still to desalinate water called The Great Pyramid of Philadelphia. This is the document we created while designing our solution: Final Document.
- Here is a Gantt Chart containing all the tasks and deadlines it took to complete our project in ENGR_215.
- Here is an example of a Cover Memo from my ENGR_115 class.
- This is an example of an Auto CAD drawing from my ENGR_211 class.
- This is an example of a Spreadsheet from my ENGR_215 class.