Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Evan Rehn
- I am an environmental resources engineering student studying at Humboldt State University. I was born in Mendocino, California, a small coastal town only 3 hours south of Arcata, CA where i currently live. I enjoy playing music, snowboarding and walking in the woods.
Interests in Engineering
- I am interested in engineering primarily so i can use my knowledge and creativity to have a positive effect on the earth and the environment.
- I like to come up with creative solutions to problems and feel like this would be valuable in the engineering field.
- A degree in engineering offers very interesting and lucrative job opportunities.
Experience in Engineering
- In my high school environmental science class i designed a property that was completely self-sufficient from power to water to the food supply.
- I once made a solar water heater design for my home in Mendocino.
- I have repaired a solar hot water panel that had been clogged with fluid and left outside for years.