We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
- Daniel Hodges
- Engineering Student at Humboldt State University.
- Geospatial Science at Humboldt State University
Interests in Engineering
- Auto CAD and Architectural Design Programs such Rhino
- Coupling energy sources together in system like solar water pumps and gravity water turbine.
- Geographic Information Science
Experience in Engineering
- Working at a Bar company designing and milling wood for custom bars
- AutoCAD certification class
- Working/living on Charlie the Land Man's ranch up 299. Maintaining gravity feed irrigation using solar pumps, Water heater via wood, constructing water collection pond with tractor and bentonite clay. Solar panels charge car batteries for power at night, drinking water obtained from hidden spring lines that occasionally get clogged during storms.
Personal Environmental Resource Engineering Wordpress Site [[Media:https://dhodges0331.wordpress.com/erehsu/ ]]
Examples of work I've completed during my time in the HSU engineering program: