My name is Denise Duncan and I am a student at Cal Poly Humboldt in Arcata, CA. I have a happy-go-lucky attitude, and love having a good time. I want to make a difference here locally, and hopefully later on... worldwide
Major[edit | edit source]
I am enrolled in the Environmental Reasources Engineering program.
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- In Engineering 215 my group The Eazy Riders and I, designed a Bicycle Energy Generator for the WaterPod project. This is the document we created on our project. Bicycle Energy Generator
- This Gantt Chart is a sample of project planning software
- This MEMO was used when I turned in a previous assignment
- This is an example of a CAD Drawing
- This Spreadsheet shows what i spent my time on in ENGR 215.