About Me[edit | edit source]
Name: Colleen Chalmers
My name is Colleen Chalmers and I am in my fifth year at Humboldt State University. I am a journalism major, focusing on news-editorial and also studying art photography. I am a Native American studies minor. I will graduate in May 2013.
I'm from San Francisco, CA and when I graduate this spring, I plan on returning to San Francisco or moving to New York City. I hope to work in the editorial field for the year before I go to grad school in Manhattan.
Experience[edit | edit source]
- Manager & cook, Japhy's Soup & Noodles, Arcata, CA.
- Editor-in-Chief, The Osprey Magazine, Humboldt State University, 2012.
- Writer/photographer & copy editor, The Lumberjack Newspaper, Humboldt State University, 2011 - 2012.
- Teacher's Assistant & Lab Tech, Art Department (photography,) Humboldt State University, 2010- 2012.
- Writer/photographer, The Osprey Magazine, Humboldt State University, 2010.