Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Merissa Coello
- I am a motivated student at HSU to improve my surrounding environment. I am very passionate about the planet I am apart of and I came here to HSU to major in Environmental Resources Engineering to be able to assist the types of life possible.
Interests in Engineering
- Water Quality
- Indoor/Outdoor Air Quality
- Efficient Energy Systems/Usage
Experience in Engineering
- Autodesk 3D Animation Class
- Concern about our planet/species health
- Presenting tours at the Petaluma Wildlife Museum
This section is some brief examples on the skills I posses along with some project I have worked on.
- During Engineering 215, Introduction to Design my team Porta Possibilities and I constructed a Design Document. This Design Document describes our design process while making our client, Zane Middle School an recycling cleaning cart SmartCart.
- This memo was turned in during the editing of the Design Document to receive edits on a specific section.
- This spreadsheet is an example of my experience with spreed sheet programs 215 Timesheet
- This AutoCad PDF is an one of my examples of my work with CAD software.
- This Gannt Cart is an example of my experience with project planning software