Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am currently a Senior at Michigan Technological University majoring in Material Science and Engineering. I'm originally from Green Bay, WI, and chose MTU over in-state schools because of the outdoor recreation available in the Keeweenaw Peninsula, and it's engineering prestige.
- Mountain Biking
- Alpine Skiing
- Spending time at the cabin
- Charter Steel - Saukville, WI
- Set up brand new Technical Services Laboratory
- Investigated defective customer material claims to find source of difficulty
- Drafted technical reports displaying material defects (or lack of) to relay back to the customers
- Gained Experience in sample preparation, defect identification, digital microscopy, automatic microhardness testing, and the processes of a full scale rolling mill.