Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Chris Arcani
- I grew up in Trinity County, right next to Humboldt, and moved to Humboldt when I was a freshman in high school. I am very independent and self-motivated. I now study at Humboldt State University with a major in Natural Resources Engineering.
Interests in Engineering
- I've always had a passion to build.
- Understanding how technology works fascinates me.
- Being able to create something that is useful and effective that other people can't necessarily make interests me.
Experience in Engineering
- Growing up, my brother and I made massive tree forts with out any help from an adult.
- I've also been interested in tearing apart electronics and figuring out how they work and creating new ways to use them.
- I worked as a maintenance man for a hotel in Eureka and was able to fix problems by diagnosing a problem, trouble shooting and creating a solution, easily changeable, and aesthetically pleasing for guests.