Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Craig Mitchell
- Currently enrolled at HSU as an engineering student and a member of the U.S. Coast Guard Reserves. Spent over 5 years on active duty in the USCG after graduating from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a B.S. in Applied Mathematics.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable energy grid integration and storage.
- Low carbon impact buildings and transportation.
- Decreasing human impact on environment while advancing human prosperity.
Experience in Engineering
- Hands on USCG experience as an electrician.
- NABCEP certified Photovoltaic Associate.
- Renewable Energy Student Union (RESU) member.
Examples of work I've completed in the HSU engineering program: