Fourth Year full time student at Cal Poly Humboldt majoring in Environmental Resource Engineering and minoring in Chemistry. External Convergence Coordinator at the California Student Sustainability Coalition.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Repurposed materials.
- Help developing countries with new mechanisms that could become incorporated to everyday lives and needs.
- Water Quality which focuses on the treatment of drinking water, waste water, clean water, etc... To enhance our development and knowledge on safety for the public.
- Activism to spread awareness of sustainable: economic, political, and social justice.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- In the Fall of 2014 took ENGR 215 and helped design and build an educational hands on experience for students at Zane Middle School to learn about Bernoulli's Principle. Bernoulli's Bike Blower.
- AutoCAD experience and knowledge.
- Group Affiliation at Cal Poly Humboldt: Society of Women Engineers (SWE), Engineers Without Borders (EWB), HSU Sustainability Coalition (HSUSSC).
- Attended the Region A Society of Women Engineers Conference on the Fall of 2014 in Sacramento. Helped with Society of Women Engineers Girl Scout Day in Mckinleyville, CA.
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- For Engineering 215, my team, The Fantastic Cycle, designed an innovative way for the middle school students at Zane Middle School to learn a basic principle of physics. The Bike Blower is set up to generate enough energy to levitate objects in mid air demonstrating Bernoulli's principle.
This is the document we created: Final Doc
- This is a Persian Gulf Imports spreedsheet that I made in Engineering 215.
- This is a sample of an AutoCad drawing for an Engineering 215 assignment.
- This is a  to the Arcata Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary.
- This Gantt Chart shows a sample of project-planning software.