About Me[edit | edit source]
Name: Clark C. Steele
I'm originally from a small town called Quincy in Plumas county. This town is in the Sierra Nevada mountains where it snows a lot in the winter. I enjoy snowboarding, hiking, camping, and gold mining. I am an ENVS student with a technology emphasis and I also have some background in commercial real estate. I look forward to graduating this spring and joining the raging job market ; )
Interests in Technology and the Environment[edit | edit source]
- Improving efficiency of modern technology.
- Sustainable Architecture
- Alternative/affordable energy sources.
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment[edit | edit source]
- Restoration/invasive species removal in McKinleyville.
- Wetland delineation and identification of hydric soils.
- Creation of a management plan for restoration projects.