We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Candace Michael
- I love math and science (duh, they're amazing). I also really enjoy sleeping, eating, and just being. I'm very excited to get an Engineering degree. This was not the path that I had laid down for myself, it is far better and I am excited to live my life doing important work.
Interests in Engineering
- Wastewater Treatment and Reuse.
- Getting the water back in the ground to help restore the water table and rehabilitate the hydrologic cycle.
- Public use for water, not as a corporation. Hopefully, we can get some policy change for that in the future.
Experience in Engineering
- Working for an electric maritime engineer; mostly as a bookkeeper and office administrator. I have some experience using Vizio to create plug and connector drawings.
- Various School Projects:
- Ping-pong ball cannon
- Winner of smallest bridge that help the largest amount of weight
- Water quality project measuring BOD and CBOD changes during two consecutive parts of wastewater treatment
- Rube Goldberg Machine - "Kermit Krush"