Jump to navigation Jump to search
About Me[edit | edit source]
- Chris Fabbri
- I am currently attending Humboldt State University as an undergraduate in the Environmental Resources Engineering (ERE) program. I have always been fascinated in exploring how the world and technologies around me work. I enjoy troubleshooting and repairing any broken thing I have access to. I look forward to completing my B.S. degree in ERE and applying my knowledge and skills to the environment.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Water Management
- Sustainable Solutions
- Excuse to tinker with stuff
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Lifetime of tinkering with things
- ENGR 210 HSU - Statics Mechanics
- ENGR 215 HSU - Intro to Design
- Rube Goldberg Machine Design (Extremely limited time frame) YouTube Link
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- Examples of my work while attending the HSU ERE program.