Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Bryce Scriven
- Studying to be an Environmental Resources Engineering at Humboldt State University. Loves listening to various types of music and playing music with all sorts of instruments.
Interests in Engineering
- Being able to design practical solutions to problems that make the world better is a dream.
- Working with other people to achieve goals and assignments.
- Coming up with all sorts of creative ideas to try to solve a problem.
Experience in Engineering
- Carpentry in building tables and catapults as well as knots to make structures
- Planned and built a 30' by 17' by 3 1/2' butterfly garden with benches for Eagle project.
- Was in charge of building a gateway for the camp for my troop in scouts.
Examples of work that I have completed as I was working toward an engineering major a Humboldt State University.
- A cover memo Trip Memo
- An example document of a project I worked on with a team Mulch Makeover Final Document
- An example of a Delphi Matrix in Excel for a team project Delphi Matrix Excel Sheet
- An example of an AutoCAD drawing I completed for a team project AutoCAD Drawing
- A Gantt Chart of the scheduling during the team project Gantt Chart