We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Name: Bryan Schmitt
- I love being outdoors and cold weather. I enjoy working with others and like to solve real life problems. I am currently a student at Humboldt State University working on my degree of Environmental Resources Engineering.
Interests in Engineering
- The fact that working with others is common.
- The idea that I will be helping create a more sustainable environment for everyone.
- I like learning about recent inventions and modifications that other engineers have done.
- For Engineering 215 at Humboldt State University I worked with an engineering team named E2 to create an educational kit which teaches 5th through 8th grade students about energy conservation. Bust-A-Watt is the document that E2 wrote during the construction of the educational kit.
- This Gantt Chart shows an example of project planning software
- This Time Sheet shows my total hours spent on work for Engineering 215 during the spring 2010 semester.
- This Memo was written to the Engineering 215 instructor, Lonny Grafman, regarding the second section of our five section document.
- A CAD Design was created as a guide within the Engineering 215 design document.