We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
My name is Brian O'Dell and I graduated from West High School in Torrance, CA in June of 2006. From there, I attended Saddleback College in Mission Viejo, CA where I received an A.A. in General Studies in May of 2008. I currently reside in Arcata, CA where I attend Humboldt State University.
The following links are examples of work that I have done over my first year in the engineering program at HSU:
- This is an example of an Autocad drawing that I did in Engineering 215.
- This is an example of a spread sheet that I did to show the amount of time I spent outside the classroom working on various assignments in Engineering 215.
- This is an example of a memo that I did in Engineering 115.
- This is an example of a collaborative document that I worked on with Team Mel Brooks.
- This is an example of a project planning software that was used by myself and Team Mel Brooks to organize our deadlines for our design project for Engineering 215.
- This is an example of a website that I created in Engineering 115. The links on the left side of the webpage are not connected; however, the links in the text and across the top of the webpage are connected.
- The WaterPod Rocket Stove page on appropedia contains information on the M2-B2 Rocket Stove that Team Mel Brooks (including myself) built for our design project in Engineering 215.