Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am originally from Grants Pass, Oregon, where I attended Rogue Community College and recieved my Associate of Arts degree. I have since transferred to Humboldt State University in Arcata, CA where I currently attend Humboldt State University. I love the outdoors and enjoy hiking, camping, and whitewater rafting. I also enjoy spending time with my family, and watching my daughter learn new things.
Environmental Resources Engineering
- emphasize on energy resources
The following documents are examples of work that I have done while at Humboldt State University:
- This is a Sample Memo that I made in ENGR 115.
- For my ENGR 215- Intro to design class, my team designed a rocket stove. This Collaborative Document is the document that we created during the design process.
- My ENGR 215 team used project planning software to create this Gantt Chart to keep track of our deadlines.
- This is an example of a Spreadsheet that I made to keep track of the total time I spent in ENGR 215.
- This is an AutoCAD drawing that I made to represent a component of the rocket stove.
- This is an example of a Website that I created in ENGR 115.
- The WaterPod Rocket Stove page on Appropedia contains information on the M2-B2 Rocket Stove that my ENGR 215 team designed.