I am from Orange County, CA. I am currently studying Environmental Resources Engineering at Humboldt State University. I enjoy riding my bike, brewing beer, being outside, working hard, and listening to music.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Water Distribution
- Wastewater Treatment
- Wastewater Collection
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- ENGINEERING INTERN WITH TRABUCO CANYON WATER DISTRICT
- MID PACIFIC WASTE WATER TREATMENT COMPETITION
- COMPUTATIONAL METHODS I, II, III
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- In the spring of 2013 for Engineering 215, my group and I, The Trailer Park Boys, built a bicycle trailer from waste stream materials for SCRAP Humboldt. The paper for this project can be viewed here; this Gantt Chart shows the proposed timeline of the project.
- My personal portfolio contains a sample memo, originally written for my Applied Hydraulics class, a sample spreadsheet , and a sample CAD drawing.