Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- I am from Orange County, CA. I am currently studying Environmental Resources Engineering at Humboldt State University. I enjoy riding my bike, brewing beer, being outside, working hard, and listening to music.
Interests in Engineering
- Water Distribution
- Wastewater Treatment
- Wastewater Collection
Experience in Engineering
- ENGINEERING INTERN WITH TRABUCO CANYON WATER DISTRICT
- MID PACIFIC WASTE WATER TREATMENT COMPETITION
- COMPUTATIONAL METHODS I, II, III
- In the spring of 2013 for Engineering 215, my group and I, The Trailer Park Boys, built a bicycle trailer from waste stream materials for SCRAP Humboldt. The paper for this project can be viewed here; this Gantt Chart shows the proposed timeline of the project.