Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Ben Voelz
- I am an Environmental Engineering student at Humboldt State University and am interested in making the world a better place through the proper use of technology.
Interests in Engineering
- Appropriate Technology
- Alternative Energy
- Environmental application to engineering
Experience in Engineering
- This is a Memo that I wrote during Fall 2013 semester for the course Engineering 115: Intro to Engineering after we had toured the Schatz Energy Research Center and Campus Center for Appropriate Technology.
- This is a Spreadsheet that I created during the Fall 2013 semester for the course Engineering 115: Intro to Engineering analyzing the efficiency of a small fuel cell as the created energy was used to power a small fan.
- This is an AutoCAD pdf of a house that I made during the Spring 2014 semester Engineering 215: Intro to Design.
- This is a Collaborative Document that I wrote with the help of my group, The Applicateers during the Spring 2014 semester of Engineering 215: Intro to Design.
- This is a Gantt Chart my Engineering 215: Intro to Design group and I made during the Spring 2014 semester.