I like to do stuff outdoors with the least amount of materials and the most amount of imagination. Also, bushcraft is an underrated hobby and let me mention that guitar is life.
Interests in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- Simple solutions to complex problems drives me to apply mundane science to every aspect of my life.
- Natural materials are the way of the future and I want to learn how to get the most out of them.
- Well thought out designs makes me get up in the morning.
Experience in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- I have made a handful of rocket stoves using brick and adobe.
- I have lived in a yurt for three months and I loved it.
- I have made many outdoor forts that withstood the ferociousness of nature.