Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Saving the world, one problem at a time.
New Life Goal
Board Certified Emergency Physician, FACEP
Interests in Engineering
- Engineering a better tomorrow, Today.
- Black Box Method
- Rube Goldbergs
- BioMedical Engineering
- Environmental sustainability
Experience in Engineering
- Wireless Energy Monitor that makes your heart glow, and your soul sing.
- Crushing Cans with the best Rube Goldberg ever.
- Building a circuit board that turned on a light based upon a sensor. (Impressive)
- Small Scale applications of Arduino
Engineering 215 Design Portfolio
- This is my engineering 215 portfolio. As of right now, I am a Cellular Molecular Biology Student studying here at Humboldt State University. Three years down. TEN TO GO.
- Historical Note: Below you will find examples of what I believe are my best works of writing a memo, using spreadsheet software, using cad software, and the document I produced collaboratively with others in Engineering 215. The works created in this list of documents were produced by me, and are what I believe to be examples of my best work. Thank you for taking a look.
- This memo is an example of one of my best memos written in this class so far. It is a memo regarding turning in the literature review of our project document.
- This excel file is an example of my best work in excel. It shows the use of excel in which data was taken from an online source, and then imported into excel. The data was then manipulated and ordered, and visualized in the form of stacked bar graphs.
- This AutoCAD Rendering is my best work using AutoCAD. The design is an AutoCAD drawing of my engineering design project. It is done using 3D designing in AutoCAD.
- This design document is my best work at making a collaborative peer edited document. The design document presented is the design document that my group produced for the presentation of our final design document.