Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Aren Page
- Currently studying Environmental Resources Engineering at Humboldt State University.
- My interest in engineering grew from my experiences working on organic farms throughout my life. Starting in high school I was put in charge of designing and building everything from greenhouses, irrigation layouts, compost systems, animal fencing to seasonal crop rotations. I am most interested in building systems and habitats which are the lowest impact on the natural environment while providing healthy living situations for people.
Interests in Engineering
- Sustainable Design
- Low environmental impact housing
- Solar power
Experience in Engineering
- Avid Builder.
- Experience as an agricultural landscape designer.
- Basic water system design and irrigation planning.
Work Examples that I have done while studying Environmental Resources Engineering at Humboldt State University.