Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Apoorv Kulkarni
- Hi, I am a PhD student at University of Trento, Italy working as a researcher at Michigan Technological University on the project of 3D Printed Polymer Derived Ceramic Lattices for Bone Tissue Regeneration.
- I completed my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from University of Pune, India in 2016 and completed my Masters in Material Science and Engineering from Michigan Technological University.
- I worked as a research assistant to Dr. Scott Wagner at Michigan Technological University from June 2017 to August 2018 for the project of Accelerated corrosion testing of Aluminum panels for use in automotive applications.
- Before that, I worked as a Design Engineer for a private firm where I designed the heat load and layout of cold rooms for cold storage facilities for goods, food and pharmaceutical companies.
- 3D printing
- Material Testing and Characterization