We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ana Zurawski
- Born in São Paulo, Brasil
- Expected graduation Spring 2018
Interests in Engineering
- Air Quality
- Water Quality
- Climate change mitigation
Experience in Engineering
- Lab Assistant at Water Quality Lab
- Research Assistant at Washington State University
- Presenter at AGU (poster)
- For Engineering 215, my group Team Alpha and I designed a Square Wheels Demonstration for Zane Middle School:Square Wheels Demonstration
- This Gantt Chart shows the use of a project planning software.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing.
- This is a memo that I made for my ENGR 351 Water Quality and Environmental Health class.
- This is a Spread Sheet Sample.