Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Hi I'm Albert Figueroa, 2nd year Sophomore Attending HSU and I couldn't love it more! I plan on graduating in 2020 with a BS in Environmental Resource Engineering as well as a minor in Biology possibly. My goal is to be working as an Engineer who is doing good for the environment, I don't want to come all this way to work for oil companies but rather someone or a firm more righteous towards the Earth.
Interests in Engineering
- Finding a way to protect clean water
- Sustainable Energy
- To preserve a future for the next generation
Experience in Engineering
- Water Quality(pH testing, measured turbidity, measured D.O)
- Using Excel Spreadsheet for analysis
- Writing memos
Examples of work I've completed during my time in the HSU engineering program: