Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- My name is Adam Clark. I'm currently enrolled in HSU's ERE program and plan to go to graduate school after to get a master's in electrical engineering. I love listening to many genres of music, some of my favorites including rap, hip-hop, rock, and dubstep. One of my favorite artists is Kendrick Lamar. I bought his new album Good Kid M.A.A.D. City; I highly recommend it.
Interests in Engineering
- Building things.
- Innovating/impoving systems.
- Electrical systems.
- Combined cycles (fuel + steam with excess heat)
- Solar (Photovoltaic and other kinds)
- Making energy production cleaner and more efficient.
Experience in Engineering
- Completed Engineering 115.
- Made a life cycle analysis comparing the eco-friendliness of two different kinds of milk: Got Milk?
- Built a Rube Goldberg machine with my friends a while back.
- Built various contraptions and made basic home repairs and fixed ATM.
- In Engineering 215, my group and I developed a small scale electrical system designed to power a blender. The Human Powered Blender
- This is an AutoCAD representation I made of this project Human Powered Blender CAD.
- This is a memo I made for a lab in Engineering 115 Potowat Field Trip Memo.
- I made this Excel spreadsheet in Engineering 115 as well. Contra Costa County Growth Model I picked it because it was predicting population from the county I'm from.
- With the help of my team members, I made this Gantt Chart to plan the process and times for my design project. Gantt Chart