We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
I am a student at Humboldt State University in Arcata, California. I am originally from Portland, Oregon and decided to come down here for the Environmental Resources Engineering program. I enjoy pretty much any type of physical activity that takes place outdoors. I hope to some day make a difference in the world, even if the impact isn't that great.
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, Team Radical Earth Solutions, designed an appropriate technology clothes dryer for the Campus Center of Appropriate Technology (CCAT). Here is the document we put together while designing our clothes dryer, The DraftMaster
- This Gannt Chartshows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an AutoCAD Drawing.
- This is a Sample Memothat I made to turn in with a document.
- This is a Timesheetthat keeps track of the amount of time I spent working on my design project as well as in class.