I'm Lauren Adabie
- I am in my second year at Cal Poly Humboldt, working for a Environmental Resource Engineering Degree with a Specialty in Water Pollution, and a Chemistry degree as well. I love surfing, running half marathons, and striving to learn new and interesting things. I'm a half marathon runner, having completed 18 halfs. Ahora, estudio español y technologica apropedia en la repùblica dominicana.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Working with Water Filtration
- Spreading Clean Water through out the world
- Solar Housing
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Destination Imagination- created a 13g wooden structure, which held over 100 lbs.
- Influencing recycling in my school
- Solar Housing Project
- Samoa Hostel Can You Feel the Heat Loss Project
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- In Intro to Design, ENGR 215, I worked on Team SAUCee to create a Convective Heat Loss Model titled, Can You Feel the Heat Loss?. The following is the design document I worked on with my team. Can You Feel the Heat Loss
- The following is Delphi matrix I constructed in excel for the above document. Delphi Matrix
- This is the Gantt chart created for our project above. Gantt Chart
- The following CAD I created in AutoCAD LT for the project Can You Feel the Heat Loss? of the front view of the convective heat loss model. CAD
- This is a short memo just to submit a poster draft for my group from the above project. Memo
- I created a web page for my Engineering 115 class about James B. Francis and the Francis Turbine.
Study Abroad: Dominican Republic[edit | edit source]
Teléfono en Santo Domingo: 809-749-0248
Dirección en Santo Domingo: Zona Collonial
Intereses en Tecnología Apropiada
Experencia en Tecnología Apropiada
- Convective Heat Loss Project