Jump to navigation Jump to search
About Me[edit | edit source]
- Aaron Ayala
- I want to make a change in the world or at least help contribute to a good cause. Growing up there were several hardships and obstacles that I had to endure. Those experiences have made me a strong individual, who wants to succeed, and reach my goals and aspirations. I'm a person who's outgoing, a fanatic for traveling, and family oriented. I work well with others, get things done on time, and a hardworking individual.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- An interest in engineering that I enjoy is having the chance to create things that no one has ever seen or greatly contribute to one of the many leading issues in the world. My imagination goes wild almost all the time, and have created ideas of inventions that I want to attempt to make. Taking courses in engineering has provided me with much needed knowledge that I need to reach my goals.
- Another interest is the hands on work towards projects and other things in engineering. I enjoy working with my hands and have found that I learn better with hands on learning.
- Having the ability to work with others on a project interests me. The process is much faster and a plethora of fun can come out from it. Sharing ideas and seeing them come together for a project is the best feeling. Presenting this work of art gives you the satisfaction of success and that it may help the world.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I've had some experience in construction, so I know how to work with materials. Building, designing, structure, and layout.
- I know how to create spreadsheets and use the AutoCAD software for designing interesting things.
- I've done field work calculating water flow as well as air quality studies.