Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Andrew Kizer
- I am an Environmental Resource Engineering student at Humboldt State University. I was born and raised in Sacramento, California and still have family living there. I attended high school in Sacramento at Mira Loma High School. I enjoy listening to and creating music in my free time. I also play video games on the XBox and enjoy playing in my free time.
Interests in Engineering
- I am interested in working with renewable energy sources and improving them to be more efficient.
- I am interested in the building aspect of engineering.
- I am interested in working as a part of a team to solve complex environmental problems and improving my teamwork skills.
Experience in Engineering
- One of my experiences with engineering is I participated in the Klammath Connections program which showed me many different perspectives of what engineering is.
- Another experience I have had with engineering is I have worked with a lot of home construction projects.
- Another experience I have had with engineering is I build the homecoming float during my senior year of high school. This included building a small house frame modeled after the house from Disney Pixar's Up.
For Engineering 215 Introduction to Design, my group and I, The Framed Four, worked with Zane Middle School to redesign their teacher picture wall called the Hall of Fame. Here is a link to our project Zane Middle School Hall of Fame Redesign. Here are some links to examples of my work: