About Me[edit | edit source]
- Andrew Kizer
- I am an Environmental Resource Engineering student at Humboldt State University. I was born and raised in Sacramento, California and still have family living there. I attended high school in Sacramento at Mira Loma High School. I enjoy listening to and creating music in my free time. I also play video games on the XBox and enjoy playing in my free time.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I am interested in working with renewable energy sources and improving them to be more efficient.
- I am interested in the building aspect of engineering.
- I am interested in working as a part of a team to solve complex environmental problems and improving my teamwork skills.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I participated in the Klammath Connections program which showed me many different perspectives of what engineering is.
- I have worked with a lot of home construction projects.
- I built the homecoming float during my senior year of high school. This included building a small house frame modeled after the house from Disney Pixar's Up.
- Lead Designer for Zane Middle School hall of fame redesign
- Designer and Creater for ENGR210 KAD Bridge
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
For Engineering 215 Introduction to Design, my group and I, The Framed Four, worked with Zane Middle School to redesign their teacher picture wall called the Hall of Fame. Here is a link to our project Zane Middle School Hall of Fame Redesign. Here are some links to examples of my work: