Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Andrew Kizer
- I am an Environmental Resource Engineering student at Humboldt State University. I was born and raised in Sacramento, California and still have family living there. I attended high school in Sacramento at Mira Loma High School. I enjoy listening to and creating music in my free time. I also play video games on the XBox and enjoy playing in my free time.
Interests in Engineering
- I am interested in working with renewable energy sources and improving them to be more efficient.
- I am interested in the building aspect of engineering.
- I am interested in working as a part of a team to solve complex environmental problems and improving my teamwork skills.
Experience in Engineering
- One of my experiences with engineering is I participated in the Klammath Connections program which showed me many different perspectives of what engineering is.
- Another experience I have had with engineering is I have worked with a lot of home construction projects.
- Another experience I have had with engineering is I build the homecoming float during my senior year of high school. This included building a small house frame modeled after the house from Disney Pixar's Up.