Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Civil Engineering Student
I am currently enrolled in civil engineering at Queen's University. I have great interest in environmental engineering and engineering for sustainable development.
As a university student I have worked on several engineering projects including:
- Design of storm sewers, sanitary sewers and water distribution systems for a subdivision
- Life cycle analysis of a pipeline
- Brownfield remediation of a contaminated site
- Water quality analysis of St. Lawrence at Kingston
- CIVL 455 River Engineering
- CIVL 451 Lakes Reservoirs and Coastal Engineering
- CIVL 471 Subsurface Contamination
- MECH 425 Engineering For Sustainable Development
- CIVL 470 Wastewater Management
- CIVL 450 Hydraulics III: Hydrogeology
- CIVL 430 Reinforced Concrete
- CIVL 460 Civil Engineering Design