Mechanical Engineering Student at Queen's University[edit | edit source]
Hi, I'm Ana and am in fourth year in the Department of Mechanical and Materials Engineering at [Queens University, Kingston], Canada. Like most other students my life plan and career path changes daily. Currently, my career goal is to work with, or maybe even as, an occupational therapist.
Courses[edit | edit source]
I am currently taking the following courses:
Summary of strengths[edit | edit source]
Technical Skills[edit | edit source]
- Competent at using software programs including MS Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Solid Edge(CAD design), Java, MATLAB and Maple.
- Familiar with the following basic machining techniques: Milling, Welding, Cutting, Drilling, Bending, Turning and Grinding
Communication Skills[edit | edit source]
- Good at technical writing having produced multiple technical reports and presentations throughout my school career and previous work experience.
- Reports were concise and accurate and presentations delivered with clarity and confidence.
Teamwork Skills[edit | edit source]
- Good at Leading: Delegating, managing and motivating. Also good at knowing when to let others take charge and be supportive of their decisions.
- Organized: Punctual, time efficient and well prepared for meetings
- Creative: I like to think outside of the box.
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of Photovoltaics.|
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of Service learning.|