Thank you for your recent submissions. Here are a few comments/pointers:
- Please consider logging in to make pages and edits, logging in helps with accountability and future questions as well as saving time for those people (mostly admins) who watch pages for appropriate content (anonymous edits are viewed as the most suspect and many people will look to make sure the edit is useful, accurate and not spam).
- Please put much of the content on just the Wild Chick Farm page (and delete the Sarah Brunner page). I.e. add the bios to the page using just a new title such as:
==Bios== ===Sarah Brunner=== Bio text. ===Shail Pec-Crouse=== Bio text.
- I added two categories to your page:
Thank you, --Lonny 10:05, 17 April 2007 (PDT)
Some Changes[edit source]
Here are some of the changes on Wild Chick Farm. Please click history and edit to see more.
- I deleted Sarah Brunner and Shails pages, and put them on the Wild Chick Farm page.
- I added inpage links using a the following code: [[#Sarah Brunner|Sarah Brunner]]
- the # makes the link in-page, the pipe makes only the Sarah Brunner part show up, i.e. sans #
- I copied and added the content from Our Models, and
- did not copy the photos there due to copyright issues.
- replaced '-'s with '*'s
- replaced numbers with '#'s
Good luck,--Lonny 13:59, 17 April 2007 (PDT)