Notes for Improvement[edit source]
General Notes[edit source]
- Use the Practivistas Dominicana/Page template and criteria page for as a formatting template, and refer to it for specific grading criteria.
- Your page needs some TLC!
- Add a picture to the top of your page
- Needs more - expand as your project progesses
- Don't include any new information here that is not mentioned elsewhere in your page. The abstract is a summary of your page.
- Needs way more information... expand on who/what/when/where/why
- Talk to Gregorio about this project for some more content
Problem Statement[edit source]
- Ok start...objective is more than to just "recreate"...be more specific
- Use a sortable table.
|Run #||Temperature (°F)||Humidity (%)|
Literature Review[edit source]
- Fill in weather, eco-block procedure, and add a little about testing blocks
- Provide an introduction
- Turn this section into a table. Click the edit tab to copy and paste the following table into your timeline section and replace with your own words.
|Task||Date Proposed||Date Completed|
|Complete literature review||06/06/14||06/07/14|
|Establish site location||06/06/14||06/13/14|
|Start digging foundation||06/06/14||06/14/14|
|Finish digging foundation||06/20/14||06/20/14|
|Finish tying rebar||06/22/14||06/24/14|
|Dig bathroom hole||06/21/14|
|Reinforce bathroom hole||06/21/14|
|Pour concrete for foundation||06/21/14||06/24/14|
|Lay bricks for walls||06/25/14||07/05/14|
- I created this tab for you as it seems more appropriate than "construction" you could use "final designs" or something like that instead
- I moved the table with your recipe here... it's a great way to show what went into each of your prototypes
- Include images
Test Results[edit source]
- Add information and results about your testing process and results
- Tables comparing weight, cost, carbon and strength