Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Talk:CCAT bike powered tools
Jump to navigation Jump to search
-Make sure to list criteria in table in order of their weights. Largest to smallest
Nice work so far. See below for comments on some sections:
- Try avoid using third person (I,We,Our) etc..
- Only need to describe the problem and the approach to solving that problem. Do not include project details yet.
- Problem statement
- Look over constraints to criteria once more. These need to explain in a little detail to how they will provide a definition to these criteria
- Table looks good
- Literature Review
- Opening statement needs to say this was research not a review
- Provide more detail to energy and power section. What is work and how is it used to create energy?
- Explain in more detail what Alternating and Direct Current are in electricity section
- Had enough sources but check their validity to the information presented.
- Safety section is good
- Be sure to move the Design section as a subheading into the construction section
- Put captions onto each figure or photo. They need to be able to explain and stand alone in their description of the figure.
- Looks good in format, add some minor details to each deadline presented
- Very Good, be sure that estimated costs for each component are accurate.
- Mobile components need to have the caption below the figures and also be included into the construction section. For information about putting a caption onto a figure refer to appropedia help or my 215 project Zane Middle School RIPSAW
- Testing results
- Lessons learned
- Next steps
- Be sure to continue working hard, this was a good 1st draft. Finish up the remaining sections
- Reference formatting looks good