We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
According to The Fellowship of Intentional Community:
"Intentional communities are groups of people living together with some shared resources on the basis of explicit common values.
Examples include ecovillages, cohousing, communes, student co-ops, spiritual communities, and more."
- ic.org - "the Intentional Communities web site"
- A New We: Ecovillages and Ecological Communities in Europe - documentary
- Like start-ups, most intentional communities fail -- why?
- Intentional community podcast by Paul Wheaton
- Intentional community podcast part 2 by Paul Wheaton
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.