Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
You can add an interactive Google Map, overlayed with your own locations, to your Appropedia page.
To use it in your page
- Click edit
- Click last icon on tool bar
- Enter a location, magnify, etc.
To add locations
- Click a spot on the map (at any magnification)
- Enter title in the popup balloon
To add a path
- Add a location
- Click "Start a path" in the popup balloon
- Copy and paste the mark-up into the location on the page you want the map
- Summarize and save page or show preview first
For more information
Please add your example to the bottom of this list: