We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Global Village Construction Kit
|This page has been proposed for deletion.|
|If a reason was given it will appear here:
If this notice has remained on this page, and a note placed on the page of the main contributor(s), for at least one week, with no opposition to the deletion, the page may be deleted on the judgement of an admin.
Speedy deletion: In cases of obvious spam or inappropriate content, the admin can check the page history and revert if appropriate. If there is only spam or vandalism in the history, delete immediately.
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.
Complete plan for creating your global village, making it independent of the "system", and creating new economic value with your own currency. It was created with the planetary transition, the Native Americans, and the original GVCK crew that named the concept.
Four primary parts:
- Open Source Government
- Open Source Economy
- Open Source Co-Habitation
- Enlightened Ecology -- The Tao of Permaculture: Towards Perfect Ecosystems management
Other things, like creating a power grid, dealing with the sick, or erecting a community center can be handled by these four (really the first two, but I'm saving you some time).
Did you hear that? PERFECT. You can now quantify different ecosystems and measure how they're performing.
There are other parts:
- Open Source Hardware tools for making your village.
- Open Source Currency Design to make everyone WANT some.
- Open Religion: Yes, you will ultimately have to resolve your debts to both the divine Male and Female, but you'll be better for it.
- Open Networking: Ad hoc, mesh networks to be free of the SYSTEM, yet stay connected.
These will amplify the things you're doing in the first four to make things run more efficiently (or fail faster).