Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Below is some background category structure that was used to create the current version of the Water category. This may be useful as the category develops. --CurtB 19:54, 11 February 2007 (PST)
(put these on Water talk page)
- Create hydraulic ram category? Rope category?
- Create Wastewater treatment? How does Greywater play in?
- Create desalination category? distillation category?
- Include snow/snowmelt into rainwater? Issue for flood control
- Create separate roof catchment, storm catchment categories?
- Create Water delivery? Water storage?
- Water quality article exists. Move it to a category page? Redirect?
- Garden box • Planter box
- Hydraulic ram, Solar, Rope, Hand
- Flood control Swales
- Rooftop catchment • Stormwater catchment
- Wastewater treatment
- Primary • Secondary • Tertiary • Physical • Chemical • Biological • Constructed lagoons • Community scale
- Water jugs • Aqueducts and plumbing
- Storage tanks Ferrocement • Plastic • Wood
- Rural water supply • Wells
- Include "snow" and "snowmelt" in Rainwater, and/or add a redirect?
- Water delivery instead of transport?
- Water quality also in Health?
- How is a Cistern different from a storage tank?