We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Below is some background category structure that was used to create the current version of the Water category. This may be useful as the category develops. --CurtB 19:54, 11 February 2007 (PST)
(put these on Water talk page)
- Create hydraulic ram category? Rope category?
- Create Wastewater treatment? How does Greywater play in?
- Create desalination category? distillation category?
- Include snow/snowmelt into rainwater? Issue for flood control
- Create separate roof catchment, storm catchment categories?
- Create Water delivery? Water storage?
- Water quality article exists. Move it to a category page? Redirect?
- Garden box • Planter box
- Hydraulic ram, Solar, Rope, Hand
- Flood control Swales
- Rooftop catchment • Stormwater catchment
- Wastewater treatment
- Primary • Secondary • Tertiary • Physical • Chemical • Biological • Constructed lagoons • Community scale
- Water jugs • Aqueducts and plumbing
- Storage tanks Ferrocement • Plastic • Wood
- Rural water supply • Wells
- Include "snow" and "snowmelt" in Rainwater, and/or add a redirect?
- Water delivery instead of transport?
- Water quality also in Health?
- How is a Cistern different from a storage tank?