|Description||Thermal insulation is any material used to reduce the transfer of heat. In construction, it reduces heat loss in cold weather, and reduces excess heating in hot weather, and so reduces energy use.|
|Main page||Thermal insulation|
Pages in category "Thermal insulation"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- CCAT CCATBox
- CCAT cold box
- CCAT cold closet how to
- CCAT energy conservation
- CCAT papercrete clayslip demo wall
- CCAT sunfrost refrigerator
- CCAT thermal curtains howto
- Ceiling insulation out of recycled Tetra pack at Pedregal
- Cellulose insulation
- Cooling homes in the hot, humid tropics
- Cotton insulation