Course page and material[edit | edit source]
Create a page with a course description and students' projects showcase. Here are some of the tools you can use
- Template:Notice, to use on your class' pages. See Template:L3999_Fall2017 for an example.
Resources[edit | edit source]
Assignments using Appropedia[edit | edit source]
Solutions mapping[edit | edit source]
Invite your students to document a project in their community or to research online about initiatives on projects, initiatives or organizations that tackle a specific subject such as solar cooking, 3D printing, community gardens or rainwater collection. Consider doing some of these possibilities:
- Visiting local initiatives and taking photos which will help put local sustainability initiatives on the map.
- Conducting an interview online, over the phone or in person.
- Researching secondary sources such as official webpages, documentation or online articles.
Documenting a new project[edit | edit source]
Replicating a project[edit | edit source]
Support from Appropedia community[edit | edit source]
Ensuring documentation completion[edit | edit source]
- Review contributions using the 'View history' tab
- Consider reviewing the level of completeness of documentation with checklists
- Mark documentation as complete for the community to review
- Some degree of editing might be needed.