Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Get people to donate $5 that they would have spent on their Friday coffee. (See http://twitter.com/AmandaMooney - this is done for a different cause each week, raising $3000 in some cases.)
- See Wikimedia's fundraising efforts - 6 monthly (?) drives, a collapsible banner across the top of the page, and a letter from the founder.
- Advertising - is there a green or ethical ad service? Natural Path Media requires “minimum traffic of 50,000 monthly uniques” - we're not there now (Dec 2008) but should reach it in the coming year - early in the year if our content development efforts work well.
- Grants from companies, foundations or individual philanthropists that appreciate our vision and/or have related interests. This might include those parties interested in:
- Millennium Development Goals
- Appropriate technology
- Public health
- Knowledge sharing
- Distributed collaboration
- Sources listed at Grants
- Appropedia:Fundraising working group/ideas - ideas for specific projects to raise funds for.