Name: Troy Smith
- SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOU.
I am from Iowa and and this is my third year in school. My first year I attended the University of Iowa, and my second year I attended College of the Redwoods.
Interests in EngineeringEdit
Experience in EngineeringEdit
In high school I worked with auto cad and robotics for 4 years.
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, Team Apple Skins, designed a shell covering the open areas for the Flock House. Here is the document explaining the project:
- This is an example of a memo used in the design process.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing demonstrating the layout of the Flock House.
- This is a Gantt Chart that shows the time outline for the project.
- This is a spread sheet that lays out the total hours spent on the project.