Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Born and raised in Northern California. Enjoy the outdoors, especially mountain biking, backpacking and fly fishing.
Interests in Engineering
- Hydraulics and hydrology of watershed systems and restoration of such systems.
- Design and construction of effective fish passage structures.
- Minimizing environmental footprint of transportation projects.
Experience in Engineering
- Environmental Planner for California Department of Transportation.
- Experience in Environmental Impact Analysis.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams focused on project delivery.