Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Revision as of 21:05, 8 November 2014 by Sbecerra (→Experience in Technology and/or the Environment)
- Stephanie Becerra
- I am a Environmental Science Major with the option in Energy and Climate at Humboldt State University. I will receive my Bachelor of Science degree in the Spring of 2015. I hope to pursue a career in sustainable building and ultimately gain the knowledge and skills required to build my own sustainable home. I strive to increase the momentum of sustainable building so that we can preserve the health of our planet. I would like to work with organizations involved with environmental engineering and sustainable growth.
Interests in Technology and the Environment
- I would like to understand and apply the technology we have now to transition to renewable energy and sustainable building.
- I believe that the environment is in great danger because of some of the technology we have and I would like to expose its faults.
- I want to compare and contrast technologies and help the world understand how the energy we use for modern technology can be understood and use can be optimized in a sustainable manner.
Experience in Technology and the Environment
- My experience in technology and the environment is limited, I know only what I have learned through school.
- The skills I have related to the technology and the environment includes knowledge in the processes involved and application of those processes.
- The resources I have readily available to me are my university, my own knowledge and accessible information via text or web.