- This was our final document that we sent with our physical stove to the WaterPod people in New York City.
- In our design process we created a Gantt Chart to organize the due dates for this project.
- When we would turned in parts of our project we created memos. An example of a memo I made.
- I created an AutoCAD drawing trying to recreate a computer lab floor plan.
- My excel spreadsheet which helped me keep track of the hours I worked during this project.
Some of my favorite sites on Appropedia are those that have to do with Green Living. I also really like articles regarding, building alternatives. So far my favorite page on Appropedia is the site explaining to show to use old tires for roof shingles, called Tire Shingles. Other web sites I enjoy are,