Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Keith Imler
- I hail originally from Sacramento. This is my third year here at HSU, the first two I was undeclared and interested in an environmental program or astronomy. I decided I wanted to have a real impact on changing some of the problems I see and so I decided to join this program. I've always enjoyed hands on learning, wanted to learn mechanics and computers so I'm really excited about this program.
Interests in Engineering
- Computer programming
- Math, Science and learning how things work
- Having a positive impact on the world
Experience in Engineering
- ENGR 115 Last semester
- Ive studied mathematics through Calc 3
- I am currently enrolled in 3 Engineering classes
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, Team Ecodermis, designed a multiple layer shell to cover the Flock House. This is the document we created while designing our shell:
- This  shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an excell sheet I created for a Biology class .
- This is a memo  that was made attach to sections of the document.
- This is an Autocad drawing of a mock building layout I made.
Category: Engr215 Introduction to Design